Phero - The greek word which means "to bear". It is used in scripture in bearing light.
Specifically of the Morning Star, as the Light Bringer.


I am Emily Murphy, a wife and stay at home Mom of two precious boys. Jackson is three and Jonah has turned one. I am a self-taught photographer & poet. It simply amazes me that we can capture a moment in time through rays of light. I discovered my love for poetry in college by taking a writing class as an elective. I invite you to follow, comment, or simply glimpse through these areas of interest with me as I seek to grow and improve my muse over time.


Muse - A guiding spirit. A source of inspiration. A poet.















Thursday, February 18, 2010

Precious Pumpkin Seed
















Been meaning to post this. It's hard to remember exactly what it was like when Jonah was such a little seed. One things for sure my back probably didn't hurt as bad! He turned 6months the day of yester... that is, yesterday, in my silly lingo. It goes by too fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment