Phero - The greek word which means "to bear". It is used in scripture in bearing light.
Specifically of the Morning Star, as the Light Bringer.


I am Emily Murphy, a wife and stay at home Mom of two precious boys. Jackson is three and Jonah has turned one. I am a self-taught photographer & poet. It simply amazes me that we can capture a moment in time through rays of light. I discovered my love for poetry in college by taking a writing class as an elective. I invite you to follow, comment, or simply glimpse through these areas of interest with me as I seek to grow and improve my muse over time.


Muse - A guiding spirit. A source of inspiration. A poet.















Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Apple Of My Eye



If the lighting is just right I can look into the center of Jonah's eye and see a reflection of myself holding him. This is called the apple or "little man" of the eye. Being a stay at home Mom I experience days that seem insignificant as I go through the daily routine of life. But one of my favorite things about nursing is when this happens. God sweetly reminds me how important I am to Him and how important my job as a Mother is.
For He calls me the apple of His eye.
"He found him in a desert land,and in the howling waste of the wilderness;
he encircled him, he cared for him,
he kept him as the apple of his eye." 
Deuteronomy 32:10

No comments:

Post a Comment