Phero - The greek word which means "to bear". It is used in scripture in bearing light.
Specifically of the Morning Star, as the Light Bringer.


I am Emily Murphy, a wife and stay at home Mom of two precious boys. Jackson is three and Jonah has turned one. I am a self-taught photographer & poet. It simply amazes me that we can capture a moment in time through rays of light. I discovered my love for poetry in college by taking a writing class as an elective. I invite you to follow, comment, or simply glimpse through these areas of interest with me as I seek to grow and improve my muse over time.


Muse - A guiding spirit. A source of inspiration. A poet.















Monday, March 8, 2010

Training Wheels to High Heels





And so it is... she's here again,


Belly curves and the lower back bend





She laughs at the days to come...


She ponders these things in her heart





Knowing there'll be bumps along the way






With each and every passing day
                            she knows...





















It will be training wheels














Before she knows it.

3 comments:

  1. Granmommi can't wait for baby girl June bug. The words and photographs are a work of art. INCREDIBLE!
    love,
    mommi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma!
    I love your new blog and all the pictures and poetry. I'm glad you created it because you've always been so good at both! Tell Lauren congrats and she looks adorable! Love seeing all the pictures of Jackson and Jonah as well! They're really getting bigger and hopefully we can meet them one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren just looks GORGEOUS...compliments of your FABULOUS PHOTOGRAPHY!

    ReplyDelete