Phero - The greek word which means "to bear". It is used in scripture in bearing light.
Specifically of the Morning Star, as the Light Bringer.


I am Emily Murphy, a wife and stay at home Mom of two precious boys. Jackson is three and Jonah has turned one. I am a self-taught photographer & poet. It simply amazes me that we can capture a moment in time through rays of light. I discovered my love for poetry in college by taking a writing class as an elective. I invite you to follow, comment, or simply glimpse through these areas of interest with me as I seek to grow and improve my muse over time.


Muse - A guiding spirit. A source of inspiration. A poet.















Saturday, April 10, 2010

Belina

If you're tired of seeing pictures of my kids you are in for a treat! 
I have the honor of snapping one of my first non-family member tomorrow!
Belina is a friend, a newly married friend, who only had ONE picture taken of her and her husband on their wedding day. This disappointment has opened up an opportunity for me.


Her "session" will be her bridal pictures. I hope to capture sweet memories of them as newlyweds all dressed up again. Come to think of it, who wouldn't want to put their wedding dress on once more? 
Come back next week to see results! 

3 comments:

  1. First, who could possibly get tired of seeing your sweet little men? They are wonderful!

    Second, Belina!! So cool. I can't wait to see the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing the Belina pics. BTW...I wish I could still fit into my wedding dress. But alas, 15 years and more pounds than I wish...i'm blaming it on menopause. :)

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have about 50 pictures at least of Ashton and Belina on their wedding day. That was the most photographed wedding I've ever seen. There were 3 photographers. None on a railroad track, though.

    ReplyDelete